Tam's Yijin Exercise Institute Instructor Certification Requirements(2020):
1. Complete application and obtain recommendation from current Yijin Certified Instructors.
2. Complete 6 practice teaching sessions [5 from your own instructor(s) and 1 from recommended sites -
Sifu Paul Tam, George Chiu, Nellie Kwong, Gloria Lee, Ben Lee, Maria Tam and Hong Chan].
3. Be a current Tam's Yijin Exercise Institute member.
4. Submit application with $100 processing fee and the completion of item 1, 2, and 3 listed above.
[Deadline for submission: December 31, 2019.]
5. Application is reviewed by the Board of Examiners.
6. Complete instructor training and review sessions.
7. Possess a current CPR certification by November 14, 2020.
[American Heart Association or American Red Cross].
8. Take the Yijin examination on November 14, 2020.
Instructor Training curriculum includes:
1. Anatomy & Yijin I, II, III (3 hours)
2. Instruction Guidelines (2 hours)
3. Nutrition (1 hour)
4. Risk Management (1 hour)